In seriousness, if Meeks and Patterson stay, Calipari had two big recruits
leaning towards Memphis but unsigned.  So if all those things fall in place, UK
could be very, very good next year.  On the other hand, we have another McD
All-American among several new recuits, Vernon Macklin 6'10" center who sat out
after transferring from Georgetown, and potentially several big players who
were injured almost all year (Allen, Vargas, Chaney).  Of course, we may lose
Calathes and some of those on that injured list, but UF should be significantly
improved as well.

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us