There are, oddly enough, several Cecilia Miller's who show up in a Google
search.  If anything bad shows up, I just blame it on one of them!

  From: Oliver Barry
  To: Gatortalk@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, April 10, 2009 12:35 PM
  Subject: [gatortalk] Re: Off Topic: Facebook

  Just so everyone knows what gets out, I googled myself last week.  One of the
articles, besides of course the Realtor of the Year and great humanitarian
stuff, was Oliver Barry, this one is for you!!  It was from Gator Talk and was
sent, I think, by Shane to the list.  It was something about Georgia losing or
the Gators beating them or something like that.

  So, be careful what you say, even on Gatortalk.  It will show up in your
linked in, facebook, myspace, or twitter for all the world to see some day.

  So, just in case anyone's watching, I don't really hate Georgia that much.
Why I can think of several things I hate more.  Uh, dentistry, sharp sticks in
the eye, sunburn.  Ok, forget sunburn.

  Oliver Barry CRS,GRI

  Real Estate Broker

  Bob Parks Realty