Wow.  I sure am glad my parents still live in Mecca!  :-)

  From: Gatorrrrrr
  To: Gatortalk
  Sent: Sunday, May 17, 2009 3:34 PM
  Subject: [gatortalk] Re: Hilton on 34th

  Yea ill probably staying in Newberry off 75. When I called the Hilton she
said they accept reservations 52 WEEKS in advance.

  Woody

  On May 17, 2009, at 2:35 PM, <ke...@baldwinnc.com> wrote:

    I think that all the hotels sell rooms for the football games by yearly
contracts.

    Last time I was there - I think it was a Holiday Inn out by the interstate
I stayed at.