Yep.  Paula and I were out of town this weekend, so had to follow the Friday
and Saturday games in the media.  But, we got home at 4:00 PM Sunday and
were in our seats at 5:15 PM for the 6:30 game.  The game was decided in the
first inning with the Gators scoring 5 runs and the Miami Head Coach being
ejected in the bottom of the inning.  One of the most boring baseball games
I have ever seen.

I have ordered our regular season seats for this coming weekend and we will
attend all games at McKethan.

Go Gators!

A. Leon Polhill

FlaNative1845