Subject: [gatortalk] Re: FW: [gatornews] [CBSSports.com] CBS Sports,
SEC embark on 15-year historic deal
From: "dbadr...@gmail.com" <dbadr...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, June 03, 2009 7:31 am
To: Gatortalk@googlegroups.com

Me too...but I sent it anyway!

On Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 7:23 AM, <jfr...@earthlink.net> wrote:
I thought the SEC had a deal with ESPN.  What rock have I been hiding under?
Fran

CBS Sports, SEC embark on 15-year historic deal

June 2, 2009

1996 National Football Champions   |   2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions   |   2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions   |
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us