That shouldn't be a problem. You DO still wear "Depends", don't you? ;-)

  From: oli...@bobparks.com
  To: Gatortalk@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, June 07, 2009 4:00 PM
  Subject: [gatortalk] Re: Countdown to Kickoff - Day 90!

  Only (gasp!) 90 days to go. I'm so excited I'm about to pee on myself!

  From: "Darlene Goodfellow"
  Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 15:44:46 -0400
  To: <Gatortalk@googlegroups.com>
  Subject: [gatortalk] Countdown to Kickoff - Day 90!

  #90 - Lawrence Marsh

  Lawrence is a 6-4, 304 lb. redshirt Junior Defensive Tackle from Augusta, GA
(Josey HS) who has played in 22 games, including 13 starts and recording 33
tackles (17 solo) with seven tackles for a loss and 3.5 quarterback sacks. The
son of Eileen Christian, Lawrence was born on January 11, 1988. He is majoring
in Sociology.

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

<<inline: 58.jpg>>