From: Gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatort...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Oliver Barry
Sent: Wednesday, July 08, 2009 3:08 PM
To: Gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: [gatortalk] Re: Fwd: [gatornews] [SUN]: Machen tackling UF-UGA
drinking

I think the fact that someone dies there every year is the reason for the
crack-down.

Oliver Barry CRS,GRI

Real Estate Broker

Bob Parks Realty

1517 Hunt Club Blvd

Gallatin TN 37066

Phone: 615-826-4040

Fax: 615-822-2027

Mobile: 615-972-4239

Ridiculous. This is basically creating a nanny state. If they are old enuff
to drink that shouldnt be curbed, its a personal choice. This is also a bad
idea considering the State of Fla and Jax could use every bit of revenue
they can get.

Woody

Begin forwarded message: