From: Gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatort...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Gatornet Admin
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2009 7:25 PM
To: Gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] AJC.com: ESPN's Erin Andrews vows to
prosecute video spies

Eh, my wife was with me the whole time we were gone, and besides, I doubt if
Erin would've been "violated" in Pigeon Forge. The only "violations" I've
ever heard of happening there was overcharging for breakfast once and BBQ
with a funny "whang". ;-)

With that said, I admire Erin pretty much the same as Stats admires Jennifer
Anniston.