Anything beats Otis Boggs over the radio.  This is not a hit on Otis.  He
was a beloved Gator broadcaster in the days when Gator broadcasts were rare.

My favorite Otis quote came from a home game:  "He's at the 40; he's at the
50; he's at the 40; he's at the 30...would you look at that son-of-a-bitch
go!?"

 A. Leon Polhill
FlaNative1845
330 NW 45th Street