Somehow I got unsubbed to  Gatornews, but I thought this would have come
through by now. SOS fesses up, claims it was an accident:

http://www.gatorsports.com/article/20090724/ARTICLES/907249979/1090?Title=Spurrier-takes-blame-for-Tebow-gate
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Oliver Barry
  To: Gatortalk@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, July 24, 2009 10:59 AM
  Subject: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] [SUN]: "Dooley's Desk" -- The
Tebowinquisition

  Well, it's probably going to turn out that one of them is a wuss.  Steve
Spurrier is the only one left who hasn't denied vehemently he voted for Snead.
One of them is obviously lying.

  Zeb's scenario just isn't what happened.  The guy doesn't like UF or Meyer or
even Tebow.  So, he voted against him and isn't man enough to stand up and say
he did it.

  Oliver Barry CRS,GRI

  Real Estate Broker

  Bob Parks Realty