From: Gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatort...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of jn...@gatorzone.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 8:53 PM
To: Gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] CFN.com: 2009 Florida Gators Preview

Don't GO. Save your dog-hatred for JawJaw. It's a backwater town that Had
Johnny Cash arrested for picking flowers! Don't GO!
-wishing only the best for you,
JNene
On Wed 29/07/09 11:18 AM , "Oliver Barry" oli...@bobparks.com sent:

Thanks Woody, you had to remind me we're playing at Mississippi State.

Every time I've been to the Mississippi State game at Starkville we've lost.
I feel I'm jinxed!

That said, I've got the opportunity to buy Mississippi State tickets.  Do I
have any bids to keep me from going to Starkville?

Remember, your contribution here could save the season for the Gators!!!

Oliver Barry CRS,GRI

Real Estate Broker

Bob Parks Realty

1517 Hunt Club Blvd