I liked Reverend Ike.  He wasn't a grievence-mongering "I am owed" type.

He told folks to go out and be successful.

Go Gators!!!!

Ken B. (NYC Gator)

From: "Oliver Barry" <oli...@bobparks.com>

Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 10:47:36
To: <Gatortalk@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [gatortalk] Reverend Ike

Reverend Ike has died.

How is this Gator related you ask?

I used to listen to him on the way home from Gainesville to Jacksonville in
the 70s.  It was all I could find at 9 at night most times.

He was pretty exciting.  Preached that wealth was a part of being Christian.

I just heard it last night on NPR.  Just a memory of my time at UF.  :-)

Oliver Barry CRS,GRI

Real Estate Broker

Bob Parks Realty

1517 Hunt Club Blvd