From: Gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatort...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of John Vega
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 9:53 AM
To: Gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: [gatortalk] Re: [SUN]: FYI -- Gainesville City to crack down
ongame-day parking in yards

On Aug 9, 2009, at 1:21 PM, <ke...@baldwinnc.com> <ke...@baldwinnc.com>
wrote:

this may be venturing off into THFGT - but I have a problem with a permit
here, a license there, a tax over there, a regulation over there, ....

In other words - another form and another fee for every little thing.  As if
people have nothing better to do than to stand in line all day, everyday
trying to get their paper and fees correct with government entities.

We had fun filling out the forms and playing with the pencils on the Group W
bench.

-Zeb

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us