Ahem,...it's time for football.

From: John Vega <zebu...@gate.net>
To: Gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 1:54:47 PM
Subject: [gatortalk] Re: Gator Playlist

In his defense, Part I was an intro to an album of covers of early rock songs
like "The Wanderer" given the "glam" treatment, and Part 2 served as the outro
(is that even a word?).

In that context, the repetition made a little sense.

-Zeb

Rock'n Roll Rock, Rock'n Roll, Rock'n Roll Rock, Rock'n Roll
Can you still recall in the Jukebox Hall when the music played,
And the World span round to a brand new sound in those far off days,
In their blue suede shoes they would scream and shout
as they sang the blues let it all hang out...
Rock'n Roll Rock, Rock'n Roll, Rock'n Roll Rock, Rock'n Roll
Rock'n Roll Rock, Rock'n Roll, Rock'n Roll Rock, Rock'n Roll
Little Queen-ie bopped at the high school hop dancing to the beat
With her U.S. Male and her pony tail well she looked so sweet
Times are changing fast, but we won't forget though the age is passed we'll be
rockin yet
Rock'n Roll Rock, Rock'n Roll, Rock'n Roll Rock, Rock'n Roll,Rock'n Roll Rock,
Rock'n Roll, Rock'n Roll Rock, Rock'n Roll,Rock'n Roll Rock, Rock'n Roll,
Rock'n Roll Rock, Rock'n Roll

On Aug 10, 2009, at 12:45 PM, Steve McKibben wrote:

If you're talking about Gary Glitter's "epic" then yeah, I used to have the 45
- it had part 1 on one side and part 2 on the flip side.

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us