Thanks for sharing it with us, Ken.

From: "ken...@earthlink.net" <ken...@earthlink.net>
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Sent: Sunday, August 23, 2009 8:00:17 AM
Subject: [gatortalk] Re: 1994 Revisited

I think 1995 must be my favorite. I am sure everyone remembers that we were
down by 16 points -- twice -- in the first half. The second time, we ripped
seven consecutive touchdowns, one in the first half, and six in the second.
Some of the later TD drives came during a huge rain storm. It was a torrent of
rain to go with the torrent of Gator touchdowns. Tennessee was totally washed
away.

So many good moments in that game: the two Graham fumbles that led to Gator
TDs, the Lawrence Wright hit on Joey Kent, Reidel Anthony pointing at the
Tennessee defender as Reidel runs into the end zone.

Toward the end, they brought in their third string QB, who was James Bates'
brother. You could see James jumping around and shouting at him across the line
of scrimmage. I can only imagine what he was telling his baby brother.

Sports Illustrated had spent the week following Peyton, in order to do a big
cover story on him. They ended up doing the cover story on us. Ha! Just one of
a long line of humiliations inflicted on Peyton and Tennessee by the Gators.

I know everyone on the list already knows all of this stuff, but I just enjoy
writing it.

Go Gators!!!!

Ken B. (NYC Gator)