That is the way I found my first wife.
Fran
-------------------------
jn...@gatorzone.com
Subject: [gatortalk] Re: Parking in Mecca

I had a cousin who found a widow who allowed him to claim her address for a
neighborhood parking permit in exchange for lawn care and handyman svcs.
He graduated 2 years ago, and referred her to a younger friend. It worked
great for everyone. It did take him about 2 weeks of going door to door with

references, to initially find her.

On Thu 27/08/09  6:16 PM , "Jay Cicone" jay.cic...@raymondjames.com sent:

> I rode the bus often. I think Gainesville has a great mass transit
> system.

August 27, 2009 10:18 AM

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us