Yea... its amazing how quiet he got. He has yet to respond. People just
love to hate Florida.. it doesnt matter what school where they are from..
etc... they love to hate Florida. Some even went so far as to say they love
the team... hate the fans (that was froma Radio talk show host too oh btw).

I had one person tell me that I lived in the state of Georgia.. I should be
supporting them.. THE AUDACITY of such a statement... my response
was.. ."me and fleas dont get along that well" and then asked him... Umm..
you have lived your ENTIRE LIFE IN GEORGIA... yet... your a Dallas Cowboys
fan? Why arent you an Atlanta Falcon fan?

Yea.. he got quiet too and refuses to even talk to me anymore after the
butt whoopin we gave the mutts last season. but it was OKAY FOR HIM to
throw their win the previous year in my face EVERY chance he got... and I
just let him.. because I knew... and I couldnt wait for the good guys to
get revenge... and as far as I am concerned.. we arent done. I cant even
wear a damn Gator shirt without someone commenting about me "throwing it in
their face"... !!!!!!!!!!! Like Im not supposed to be proud! Like they
wouldnt do the same thing. Buncha hypocrits...

Woody

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us