Keith,

This message is possibly inappropriate.

There is no mention of how far back your archives go, no mention of vomit,
no archane song lyrics or references to former list members.  We waited all
summer to be able to enjoy this list and you come along and start talking
about football?  What has gotten into you?

Seriously, thank you for talking about the game we have all been eagerly
anticipating.

I think this will be a closer game than most, but we will still win
comfortably.  Last year we had a punt return for a TD and 2 fumble
recoveries in the first half that helped stake us to a 20-0 lead.  UT didn't
really mount a drive until late in the 3rd quarter when we were up
comfortably 27-0.

If we can get the turnovers we can win by the big scores everyone is
predicting.  If not, the game could be close in the 2nd half.  Last year
Tebow had one of his worst games 8-15 for 96 yards and the team only rushed
for 147 yards, so the UT defense held us in check fairly well.

The differences this year are:
- Lame pissed us off, so it is not just beat a rival, but anihilate them.
- Gators didn't really start clicking on offense until the second half of
the Arky game, so UT hasn't really seen the new Gators
- The UT O-line is decimated and not very good.  The tackles are big and can
open holes for the run game, but I expect Dunlap and Cunningham to run
around them on passing downs.
- The UT center is a replacement for their injured starter and is undersized
at 280lbs lining up against 6-4 304lb Lawrence Marsh.

I expect UT to try and run the ball all day to shorten up the game.  What I
would like to see us do is go to the banzai from play one and not let up.
Keep a healthy rotation of linemen and UT will be in total meltdown in the
3rd quarter.

There is no reason we should lose this game, except for over confidence.  UT
has nothing to lose, everyone expects a beatdown, so they can come in and
play loose and carefree.  UF is supposed to be providing payback for Lame's
mouth, so anything less than 35 point margin will not be satisfying.  I will
be happy with a win.

Ken K
MNGator

  _____