No I didnt say that.  I dont know that for sure. Its very possible its
a concussion. I was mentioning another possibility based upon the
motions of his neck.

There could be a whole number of things or even combination of ways
(especially when you factor in his respiratory illness) to diagnose
whats wrong w/ him.

Woody

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us