Hey, this seems like a good idea to me.  After seeing Warren Sapp trying to
dance on Dancing With the Stars, I think every college athlete should have to
take dance classes.  LMAO.

  From: ken...@earthlink.net
  To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2009 8:32 AM
  Subject: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] [SUN]: Tebow rejoins teammates

  Sean wrote:
  -------
  Matt Leinart had one 1-credit course when he was at USC, and it was ball room
dancing.
  -------
  I wonder if he passed?

  Go Gators!!!!

  Ken B. (NYC Gator)

  From: Sean Houston
  Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 20:01:53 -0400
  To: <gatortalk@googlegroups.com>

  Yea, if it's your last semester, they only make you take however many credits
are needed to complete your graduation requirements. Matt Leinart had one
1-credit course when he was at USC, and it was ball room dancing

  On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 7:54 PM, Darlene Goodfellow