From: "oli...@bobparks.com" <oli...@bobparks.com>
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Sent: Friday, October 2, 2009 11:05:46 PM
Subject: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] [SUN]: Tebow rejoins teammates

Next door? Heck, when I retire I'm moving in with leon. He's got an extra
bedroom, you know.
From: "Gatornet Admin"
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 22:54:39 -0400
To: <gatortalk@googlegroups.com>

Obviously, YOU didn't grow up there. I moved to Jax as fast as I could get out
of Tampa and never regretted it. If/when *I* move back to Florida, it's to
Jax!! Well, that is unless I can move next door to Leon, then I MIGHT consider
Mecca. ;-)

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us