I kinda like it.  We should stick to only talking about the Gators.  ;-)

Cee
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Gatornet Admin 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2009 6:17 PM
  Subject: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] Today's Gatornews from Miami Herald and 
Palm Beach Post


  Once again, Cee and I are on exactly the same page. Weird, huh? :)

  Randy

    ----- Original Message ----- 
    From: Cecilia 
    To: [email protected] 
    Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2009 5:12 PM
    Subject: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] Today's Gatornews from Miami Herald 
and Palm Beach Post


    I consider myself a true Gator fan, dude, and it isn't pushing me away to 
let the coach do what he thinks is best.  If that means I don't find out until 
Saturday whether TT will play or not, I'll live with it.

    Cee
      ----- Original Message ----- 
      From: [email protected] 
      To: [email protected] 
      Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2009 9:36 AM
      Subject: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] Today's Gatornews from Miami Herald 
and Palm Beach Post


      Meyer has stated - since Tebow's concussion - (1) some or the better 
players don't need to practice.  For example, I think 3 of the OLmen sat out 
last week and this week - but are expected to play.  Spikes is another example 
of someone that has not been practicing a lot - but playing.    

      (2) Other times - Meyer has said that he does not know if he would play 
someone that did not practice for 2 weeks.  

      So Meyer is playing poker with everyone. 

      If I was in Meyer's position - I would probably do the same thing.  

      But as a fan - it pisses me off not knowing.  I've always been a Gator 
news junky.  

      I think it pushes the true fans away.  But I guess if they are winning - 
they are picking up more gator fans than they are pushing away.  

      Business is business.  

        -------- Original Message --------
        Subject: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] Today's Gatornews from Miami
        Herald and Palm Beach Post
        From: Woody <[email protected]>
        Date: Tue, October 06, 2009 9:16 am
        To: [email protected]


        Thats what im sayin tho... i dont think he plays if he doesnt practice. 
 Do we really need meyer to tell us that?

        Woody



         
        On Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 9:12 AM, <[email protected]> wrote:

          Meyer was asked that question directly - and Meyer would not even 
answer that question.  

          I've just got my underware in a wad with the media blackout thing ...

          And it hurts !!
            -------- Original Message --------
            Subject: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] Today's Gatornews from Miami
            Herald and Palm Beach Post

            From: Woody <[email protected]>
            Date: Tue, October 06, 2009 8:56 am
            To: [email protected]


            If he doesnt practice at all this week.. does he play?  I dont 
think so...

            Woody


             
            On Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 8:45 AM, <[email protected]> wrote:

              Really?  Meyer won't tell us till Saturday?  

              I don't believe it. 

              I think that starting immediately - the Gators will open practice 
and the news and let us know what is going on.  

              Otherwise - we'll look at the Gators as an NFL team and start 
treating them as such

              (just my daily rant about media blackout ...) 
                -------- Original Message --------
                Subject: [gatornews] Today's Gatornews from Miami Herald and 
Palm Beach
                Post
                From: "Juno Gator" <[email protected]>
                Date: Tue, October 06, 2009 8:03 am
                To: <[email protected]>



                Urban Meyer: Tebow's status not public until Saturday
                BY JOSEPH GOODMAN 
                Florida coach Urban Meyer said Monday that quarterback Tim 
Tebow's playing status likely will not be made public until Saturday, if at all.
              

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions   |   2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions   |   2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions   |   
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to