Well, I was waiting until 3:30 PM Saturday to start wrapping his
present.
Happy Belated Birthday, Randoo!!
----- Original Message -----
From: Arthur Polhill
To:gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Sent:Thu, 15 Oct 2009 09:45:45 -0700 (PDT)
Subject:[gatortalk] Re: A birthday

  I prefer confession to accusation, acknowledgement to denial,
appearance to slinking away into shadows of tomorrow and tomorrow and
tomorrow...
 A. Leon Polhill, Gator
Friends are the family that we choose for ourselves.

 FROM: Badrish Davanagere
TO: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
SENT: Thursday, October 15, 2009 11:46:37 AM
SUBJECT: [gatortalk] Re: A birthday

So you are saying "Happy Birthday" to Randy.... I add to it - "Have a
Great Day, buddy!"

-BadMan