Oh, you just HAD to remind me of the Fiesta Fiasco, didn't you. Here come the
flashbacks again! Jay! Help!

Randy (Tommy Frazier just scored AGAIN!)
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: brian hicks
  To: Gatortalk@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, October 19, 2009 7:23 AM
  Subject: [gatortalk] "undefeated longer than any Gator team ever..." ???

        Not so fast my friend...

        The 95 Gators team went 12-0 before the debacle in the desert against
the 'Huskers...right...???

        *************************************
        Date: Sun, Oct 18 2009 3:58 pm
        From: oli...@bobparks.com

        He said...

        "We've gotten past the trap game and we've gone undefeated longer than
any Gator team ever."

        Brian "michigangator" Hicks,
        Grand Rapids, MI...
        still buried deep in enemy territory and completely surrounded by the
big bad 10 guys

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us