Richardson was a 5 star RB last year

Mark Ingraham was a four star RB the year before.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [gatortalk] RE: [gatornews] [Espn.com] Top teams still have
work to do : Blemishes Abound
From: <ke...@baldwinnc.com>
Date: Mon, October 19, 2009 11:21 am
To: "gatortalk googlegroups" <Gatortalk@googlegroups.com>

I agree that no team is a clear #1.  However, we, Alabama, and Texas are the best - we are the reigning champ - so why not us?

Don't remember Alabama's Ingram from recruting.  Do remember Alabama's Richardson.  Surprised it is not Richardson tearing it up.

Shame about Sam Bradford

Clausen seems like a good QB - so I feel sorry for him.  But I hate ND and what Clausen did when arriving at ND.

Trying not to bust out laughing that Iowa is clearly the best in the Big Ten

Matt Barkley - true freshman QB going into Ohio State and ND and wining.  What a rush

Terrell Pryor, OSU - glad that Meyer and coaches had the insight to back away from him.  Biggest recent bust in college football