I know you're trying to be funny - but what you say is 100% true - so don't get me started ... :-)

I think that if a team is going to black out the media - all they have to show is what happens on the field - so they have no excuses.  So Injuries are no excuse.

30 years ago  swore I would always be a huge Miami Dolphins fan, memorized the names and numbers of all the players, read everything I could about them.  Today - Couldn't even tell you who the coach is.  The only player I know is - I think is Crowder.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [gatortalk] Re: Alabama jumping us in some of the polls
From: Badrish Davanagere <dbadr...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, October 19, 2009 4:53 pm
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com

And the fans don't even know all about the injuries...because of the media black out :-)

On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 3:32 PM, <ke...@baldwinnc.com> wrote:
Before we played LSU - the talking heads - were saying we could.

They were saying a one loss SEC championship team would still be better than a one loss team in any other conference and better than one of the lesser teams.

But now ????

Funny how things shift so much and so fast in college football

Just a couple of weeks ago - we were building our lead as #1 - now we are losing it.