LOL.  That *was* some typical mom and dad behavior, wasn't it?  ;-)

  From: Arthur Polhill
  To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2009 2:26 PM
  Subject: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] [SUN]: Kiffin says Bama is a better
teamthan Florida [A.P. / Associated Press]

  You're such a good mom; and, I'm such a good dad.  :)

  A. Leon Polhill, Gator
  Friends are the family that we choose for ourselves.

teamthan Florida [A.P. / Associated Press]

  LMAO.  Or - perhaps a more likely scenario - his fingers are too big for the
teeny tiny keyboard on his iPhone.  ;-)