From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatort...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of BertThePiggieMan
Sent: Monday, October 26, 2009 11:48 AM
To: GatorTalk
Subject: [gatortalk] Re: Congratulations to Bert and the Piggies!

Greetings, all...
   First, congrats on the win against us. I ain't gonna get into the
referee business, because I firmly believe a team will shoot itself in
the foot enough times that you shouldn't be in a position to blame
refs. So enough of that... :)
   Second, it sucks that y'all dropped to #2 after beating us. Makes
us feel like chopped liver. Of course, we looked, smelled and played
like it against Ole Mrs., so maybe the pollsters were right. Honestly,
I knew we'd have a let-down against the Rebs after coming OOOOOOh so
close against y'all... Man, if we could play like that every game. All
I can say is, the future's so bright, we gotta wear shades... :)
   And speaking of shades, the reason I was absent the last week
wasn't because of depression or mob lynching of zebras or anything
like that. Last Monday I had to have emergency surgery to repair a
detached retina in my right eye. I live in the Fayetteville area, and
wouldn't you know it, the only two physicians in the area who could
repair it were in California for a conference. So, I had to drive to
Little Rock (3 hours) that same day to see another physician who
decided he didn't want to go to California, and have surgery the same
day. Doing much better now... Just wearing shades a lot :)
   Thanks for all the kind words. As always, y'all keep winnin'... I'm
pullin' for ya in every game where your opponent ain't us :) Go SEC!

WPS!

- PiggieBert

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us