As egregious as most of us think his showboating was, and how potentially
devastating it could have been for the Gators, I'm not about to second guess
Meyer on discipline. Having raised two boys that were vastly different from
each other in a lot of ways taught me that the "one punishment fits all" theory
is flawed - they responded (and failed to respond) to entirely different
sanctions.

Meyer certainly knows his players better than I do, and I think he has a pretty
solid record as far as handing out discipline, so I'll defer to his judgment.

Now if it had been me calling the shots....  ;)