Jay and Steve,

I also heard the same two stories verbatim as reported here.  The only thing to
add is my version mention missing class.  And yes, I now understand why Moody
has been used sparingly, he can't block worth a darn.  Was Moody the one who
missed the block on the defender that hit Tebow's arm in the end zone,
resulting in the interception?

Randy Platt

aka "PCGator"

aka "The Armchair Quarterback"