I quit playing three weeks ago. It's refreshing! :)

  From: Cecilia
  To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, October 28, 2009 11:23 AM
  Subject: [gatortalk] Re: Halloween Pick 'Em

  I hate this game.  Especially since my husband is doing better at it than I
am.  My only consolation is that he has managed to do that partly by picking
the Gators' opponents when there was a big spread.  I just can't bring myself
to do that, even though I realize I'd be picking against the spread and not
against the Gators.  I just can't click on the opponent's button, no matter
what.