Yeah, we want Robert to REALLY have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :)))

Personally, I've always wondered about "Halloween" babies. ;-)

  From: Robert R. Williams, PLS
  To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, October 30, 2009 5:13 PM
  Subject: [gatortalk] Re: 1968

  Go Gators, Kill All UGly bulldogs.

  From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatort...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Oliver Barry
  Sent: Friday, October 30, 2009 5:08 PM
  To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
  Subject: [gatortalk] 1968

  Here's another reason to hate Georgia.

  One could think of many reasons to hate them:  Lind.  sorry, I can't type the
rest of his name.

  1942 and Frank Sinkwich, the end zone dance, etc.

  But, since the evil butt sniffers are complaining about Urban Meyer calling
time out last year, let's look at 1968.

  The Gators were infighting over two different quarterbacks.  We were playing
lousy.  It was raining hard and with a few seconds left to play, while the butt
sniffers were ahead 48-0, Vince Dooley called a time out so that one of his
linemen could kick a field goal and run up the score to 51-0.

  I was at that game, dressed in a Boy Scout uniform.  Our scout troop had
volunteered to usher.

  Do I want to "hang 50 on 'em" every chance we get?

  Oh yes, Come On Gators!!!

  Beat Georgia!

  Oliver Barry CRS,GRI

  Real Estate Broker