So this is what it's come to???? Pick 'em, Schmick 'em.

From: Oliver Barry [mailto:oli...@bobparks.com]
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2009 3:11 PM
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [gatortalk] Pick 'em results

You would have to check out my score for this week!

My game picking chicken died and I used the orangutan this week.

Never fear, I've got a sure fire solution coming.  It's a game picking
jackass.  He stomps once if you should pick the favorite twice for the
underdog.

Oliver Barry CRS,GRI

Real Estate Broker

Bob Parks Realty