#4 - drive to Gainesville and see Tebow & Co.'s next to last home game in The
Swamp...

--- On Fri, 11/20/09, oli...@bobparks.com <oli...@bobparks.com> wrote:
Ok, it's time to solve the major question for the week. Where should I watch
the game tomorrow?  I have 3 choices, order pay per view, go to the local
sports bar, watch with the Music City Gator Club. Music City sounds like the
easy choice, but it's a 45 minute drive from home, and there are more
contentious drunks there. (Not Gators, other teams' fans)
Home is comfortable with free food but there's the cost for PPV. Sam's is close
with fewer drunks with good food, but fewer Gators.
What do you think?
Gator Patriot

1996 National Football Champions   |   2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions   |   2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions   |
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us