Thanks Cathryn!  The bidding for eBay tickets seem to close too late for us and
the Craig's List seem to be full of scams and rip-off's.  I guess we'll try to
find some Gator fans in Atlanta with extras or (...shiver...) deal with the
scalpers.  It looks to be an expensive proposition in any case, but we've got
to at least try to support our Gators!  Wish us luck!
Go Gators!