I think there's enough left to get some new Wilson speakers and upgrade
my amplification. That's for listening. For playin', I need a Fender amp
to compliment my Marshall and a Les Paul to balance out the Strat. Then
you should be outta caish. Could use some more foot pedals and effects.
Need a digital delay and spring reverb for sure.

 

From: Arthur Polhill [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Wednesday, December 02, 2009 1:01 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Somebody didn't listen to Brandon Spikes ...

 

d...@mn.  There goes the rest of my money.
 

A. Leon Polhill, Gator
"I was gratified to be able to answer promptly, and I did.
I said I didn't know." - Mark Twain 

 

 

________________________________

From: Jay Cicone <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, December 2, 2009 12:41:45 PM
Subject: RE: [gatortalk] Somebody didn't listen to Brandon Spikes ...

Thank you, Leon. I am, however, still bothered by an annoying ground
loop hum from the Sarasota area. I'll use my linear antenna to skip him
directly this evening---with power. You will learn the true meaning of
"blew my doors off" as I'm getting back a nickel from a dollar.

 

-- 
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions   |   2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions   |   2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions   |   
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

Reply via email to