Yes, it's still great to be a Florida Gator!  The Tide was better tonight
just as the Gators were in Atlanta last year--#2 beat #1.  The INT would not
have happened if they let TT run it a couple times from the 5.

The loss is bad enough but we also were expected to listen to the CBS crew
'cheering' and bragging about Alabama during the whole game. Bragging on
Alabama after the win is fine but during the game is not right. Meyer was
also outcoached tonight.

Who do we play in the Sugar Bowl? Cincy?

Tom Clarke

904-540-3728  cell

904-471-1667 Office