Yes I forgot.  I was thinking of Atlanta's old field.  Perhaps we should
have played outside.

Jerry

From: oli...@bobparks.com [mailto:oli...@bobparks.com]
Sent: Saturday, December 05, 2009 7:03 AM
To: Gator Talk
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Weather today

Jerry? Have you forgotten the game's inside the Ga. Dome?
Shouldn't be a factor.

From: Jerry Belloit <bell...@clarion.edu>

Date: Sat, 05 Dec 2009 06:53:59 -0500

To: <gatortalk@googlegroups.com>

Subject: [gatortalk] Weather today

I sure hope that the cold weather does not affect us as much as it does
Alabama.  I would think that the cold would make it harder to catch the
ball.  This is a particular worry given the poor receiver's practice on
Wednesday.  Ironically, the forecast for Atlanta is not much different than
it is for Pittsburgh.

Go Gators!

Jerry

P.S.  I am thankful that I have a Board meeting all morning.  Otherwise I
would be constantly looking at my watch and asking myself if it was 4:00
yet.

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us