From: gatorn...@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatorn...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Helen Huntley
Sent: Monday, December 14, 2009 1:51 PM
To: gatorn...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [gatornews] UF still trying to sell Sugar Bowl Tickets

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: GatorZone <listad...@gatorzone.com>
Date: Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 1:15 PM
Subject: An Important Message from Gator Football
To: hhsga...@gmail.com

Dear Gator Fans:

What a run; what a run this Gator football team has made over the
past two years, winning 22 straight games, an SEC title, a national
championship, and now, earning another BCS bowl game appearance.

These kids and these coaches need you now more than ever. As they
shake off the disappointment of the SEC Championship Game, they need
the Gator Nation to do the same, to rise up and stand behind them, to
be there in New Orleans for this amazing group of student-athletes and
a senior class that has won more games than any in the history of the
SEC.

Gator fans, let's answer the call by supporting this football team in
New Orleans on Jan. 1 for a battle of two Top 5 teams. For all of the
incredible moments and memories they have generated, it's the least
they deserve, and we are counting on you to show them what they've
meant to Gators everywhere.

Anyone can order tickets, whether you are a season ticket holder or
not. There are no restrictions on quantities of tickets, which can be
ordered by logging on to http://gatorzone.com/tickets
 or by calling 1-800-34-GATOR. Thank you for your support of this
amazing football team, and remember, "in all kinds of weather, we all
stick together..."

See you in New Orleans, and Go Gators!

University Athletic Association

If you do not want to receive any more messages from gatorzone.com, visit
http://updates.gatorzone.com/?p=unsubscribe
3b330> &uid=f6c1f09ea235b2eecc3907e79b53b330

To update your preferences and to unsubscribe visit
http://updates.gatorzone.com/?p=preferences
<http://updates.gatorzone.com/?p=preferences&uid=f6c1f09ea235b2eecc3907e79b5
3b330> &uid=f6c1f09ea235b2eecc3907e79b53b330

This email was sent in collaboration with GatorBoosters.org. To update your
email with the Gator Boosters, please contact boost...@gators.uaa.ufl.edu.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE as the email address that it was sent
from is not monitored for replies. For information, questions or comments
regarding this service please send all correspondence to:
webad...@gatorzone.com