All,

It is interesting that the announcement was made today - a Saturday - when all
the players are at home celebrating Christmas with their families.  As a
player's coach, I would think Urban would want to tell the team personally
before a public announcement was made.  I doubt the players could keep
something like that quiet for very long, so having already told them before
they left for break is unlikely.  I wonder why it had to be done this way?
Thoughts?

Urban states he will remain in Mecca and still be involved with UF.  I wonder
in what capacity?

I pray for his health.  He seems to be a man of character, tremendous heart,
and faith - that goes a long way in recovery of many illnesses.

I hope Foley can once again work his magic.  He has his work cut out for him.
Current recruits will fly away quickly, as well as assistant coaches, if a new
head coach isn't found very soon.

And yeah, I am still in dazed shock.

Stacey

"They say statistics are for losers, but losers are usually the ones thinking
that," Meyer said. "Statistics are great."
 GATORS RULE!!!

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us