Dungy or Shannahan would be two exciting coaches (Dungy my choice as well.)
Dungy would be an especially good choice given his core values.  I just
don't know if Dungy would have the passion and energy to recruit.  Would he
stay more than 3-5 years?

Strong would be an interesting choice if he was available.  (I am sure Urban
shared with Strong something about his health.  I cannot imagine that Strong
took the Louisville job without some read on his likelihood of replacing
Urban.)

Mullen would continue the Urban Meyer tradition, is probably a good coach,
but the verdict is still out on his being a great coach.

I am not longer that excited about having Stoops.  Clearly he did not have a
good year and it is also clear that his team did not have the depth or
talent to continue without Bradford.

Mack Brown might be an interesting choice if we could get him away from
Texas.

Could Pete Carrol run a clean program here?

I would think that we should try to hire a great coach that could give us 10
good years.

Are there any of our assistant coaches we could promote from within?