I think that they may have; Meyer mentioned that he had been on medicine for a
while and monitoring his condition. That could be many things, but sounds like
a regimen of beta-blockers/ace-inhibitors along with daily monitoring of his
blood pressure.

One report mentioned heart muscle weakness, and another that his BP had begun
to rise again due to stress. You don't want that to happen, the higher BP
places more demand on the heart which can then weaken further.

This morning a valve problem was mentioned. Not sure if it is a stand alone
issue, or a by-product of something else. A long period of high BP and
something along the lines of a viral cardiomyopathy can sure mess with your
chambers and valves.

-Zeb

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us