I'm now more convinced that Foley is interested in someone just got a HC job
or just signed a contract extension. Either way, it is too difficult to grab
that person right now. But next year this time, maybe a little earlier, we
will get him. So Gary Patterson or Charlie Strong? Strong needs time to
prove that he can be a great HC.

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us