Thanks everybody for the best wishes and the nice things you said about me.

I am conveniently ignoring Leon's comments about Indian cuisine for
now....and maybe will drive up to G'ville to double his meds :-)
I promise I will keep in touch with you all and also keep posting to
Gatornews....but I might take a sabbatical during the next month or so since
I am a bit overwhelmed right now!

Go Gators!

-Badrish

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us