The nice people at the Institute decided to let me have a few unsupervised
minutes recently.  I told them I wouldn't try to escape, if I could just see
a little blue sky.  ;-)

The real reason is the Urban Meyer "events" of the past few weeks freaked me
out so bad, I had to come running to see what everyone's saying.  I know
it's calmed down a bit, but I bet Jeremy Foley is checking his retirement
options, wondering how much longer he can put up with the Gator Circus.  I
do not see how the Meyer thing can end happily ever after.  But let's not
get back into that, really.

I gotta go back to my room now.  ;-)

John