Don't speak too soon. Ingram is chewing up yards faster than I can shovel
down Doritos.

Randy

From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatort...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Wanda Barry
Sent: Thursday, January 07, 2010 9:10 PM
To: Gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: [gatortalk] WE SHOULDA BEEN IN ANAHIEM

Bammy looks like $hit tonight!!!  Which proves Oliver's point that if Dunlap
wasn't caught asleep at the wheel, we probably would be the ones playing
Texas tonight.  Just can't get overly excited about this game.  But even
with Bammy playing so crappy, they might have a chance with McCoy out for
now.  Can we all say HEISMAN CURSE!!!!!

Wanda
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us