Are you going to watch Bama and Georgia play?  Don't you know, the wheels
are falling off the Florida bus.  We can't keep coaches, can't get anyone
good to replace them and sure can't land any good recruits.

My oh my, we will be lucky to finish at .500 next year, just hope the Dawgs
and Noles don't whip us too bad..

Ken K.

MNGator

P.S.  This is all the fault of the damn media blackout!

  _____