  From: Arthur Polhill
  To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 8:31 PM
  Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Very sad news

  I was wondering if the horror in Haite would become relevant to GatorTalk.
Paula and I have been watching with much sadness and are praying for all those
affected by the disaster.  We are all family.

  I can't imagine what Wondy is going through in his grief, alone here in
Gainesville.  The Haitians are such warm and loving people.