He said...she said...you said...I said...who cares.

I support UF and our coaches.

From: Charlie <ces1...@gmail.com>
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Sent: Thu, February 18, 2010 10:23:26 AM
Subject: RE: [gatortalk] RE: [gatornews] Gatornews from Miami Herald and Palm
Beach Post courtesy of JunoGator

Personally I think this hire has a lot more to do with recruiting than anything
else. I'll have to be convinced that the Gators want the running backs to be
featured as it looks like they constantly are looking for someone to play the
"Percy" position. The comments about Meyer making demeaning remarks to (about)
Drayton are a little disturbing but I guess if Drayton is ok with it