*Interesting comment I heard this weekend:*

*"Good thing Colt McCoy didn't play in the SEC. It took just one SEC hit to
knock him out."*

*
*

*
*

*>REAL MCCOY:* Like his good buddy Tim Tebow the day before, former Texas
quarterback Colt McCoy was fascinated by all the tape recorders placed on
the podium in front of him. He started rearranging them.

"Maybe I can get a good formation for some plays out of these," he said. "Or
set up a 3-4 defense."

McCoy, who suffered a nerve injury in the BCS national title game, said he
wanted to throw at the Combine but his physical therapist advised against
it.

"I'm bummed out because I'd love to get out there and compete," he said.
"But we don't want to do anything that would cause a setback."<

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us